My RW history document SO FAR

Do you have some thoughts about the history of the breed? Post here.

My RW history document SO FAR

Postby MikeO » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:33 pm

This is not yet complete... I have better digital copies of some of the articles included here. When I get a chance I can post them on their own, although I believe Kathy has most of them already posted. I think I have other articles to add to this, just haven't had a chance. If you have things to add, feel free to e-mail me, but I won't be able to work on it again until winter (which is kinda short here in Texas...) I will be collecting all the messages I get and going through them when I get back to it. I have added notes to it to remind myself of things I see that I need to fix. If you have other thoughts, find errors, etc, please let me know.

There is a section in here with a list of newspaper articles I have not obtained to add to this. If anyone has a way to get any or even just 1, It would really be a great help, since many of these I cannot reasonably obtain. This is a link to the file, since it is too large to put here as an attachment.

Thanks, and I hope you find it interesting... When I change, or update the file, I will change this date so you will know (Last updated Jan 2013)

http://www.ohlhausen.us/farm/rw/RW-Hist-with-notes.pdf
MikeO

Return to Red Wattle History